Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Coming Back Yet Again.

So the posts are down yet again, and I'm going to try 'again' to make more of an effort to write more on the blog 'again'. Yadda, yadda, yadda.... Check out this awesome editorial in Numero this month, photographed by Solve Sundsbo, that was posted on Models.com yesterday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Also in the following days to come, I'll be starting to develop an essay on SHOWstudio. Keep your eyes out for it as I plan on talking hugely about innovation, creativity and originality.

3 comments:

  1. You have made some really good points there.
    I checked on the net for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your
    views on this site.

    Check out my site: アバクロ シャツ

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like to grow your experience just keep visiting this web site and be updated
    with the newest gossip posted here.

    Here is my web-site ... Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, just wanted to tell you, I liked this blog post. It was practical. Keep on posting!

    Here is my weblog ... ナイキジョーダン

    ReplyDelete